Click here for FAQ about:
- Error "Licence Code does not exist"
- Error "The box/licence code ’READ-XXXX-…’ is not set up to unlock the eBook ’Title’"
- Error "Invalid Unlock Code"
- Error "File is not a valid eBook Package" when importing a new eBook
- Unable to import an eBook using ‘Download and Install from Internet’ or Unable to unlock using the Internet or Unable to access the Internet Updates
- Error Checking Unlock Status – IsR
- Error "File not found" with an eBook with 2 volumes or more
If you have problems to install .NET 3.5 on Windows 8, please refer to the Microsoft website http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2734782